Announcing the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2023
Arlington, VA – The Leadership Center for Excellence (LCE) is pleased to announce the members of the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2023. The purpose of the Ignite Young Professional Program is to expose participants to ideas, organizations, and established area leaders that can offer a space to explore personal and professional leadership development and catapult emerging leaders into situations that create value and impact.
“The Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2023 is an exceptionally strong group of leaders who are already making a mark in this world,” shared Lisa Fikes, President and CEO of the Leadership Center for Excellence. “We look forward to presenting the class with new opportunities for growth and development while also empowering their abilities to make further impact in our community.”
Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2023
- Hawaya Abby, Arlington County Government, Department of Technology Services
- Luis Alvarado, Edu-Futuro
- Bridget Alzheimer, Arlington Law Group
- Krista Anderson, Gartner
- Samuel Banks, Bean Kinney & Korman
- Casey Cappelletti, Academy for Radiology & Biomedical Imaging Research
- Ruthman Collington, Arlington County Fire Department
- Tiffany Dawson, GDIT
- Suzanne Dolan, Cvent
- Jared Dubin, Accenture
- Megan Hansen, New Hope Housing
- Robin Harry, Arlington County Government, Department of Human Services
- Leanne Hoover, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Jennifer Lincoln, Chain Bridge Bank, N.A.
- Emily Lynch, The Craddock Group
- Maya Miller, Bridges to Independence
- Jewellyn Nadtochiy, Accenture Federal Services
- Yehoshua Chaim Orozco, Arlington Public Library
- Justin Parks, Dominion Energy
- Thomas Philibin, Ballston BID
- Zoraya Quintanilla, AHC Inc.
- Colleen Rasa, National Landing BID
- Seila Santiago, AHC Inc.
- Eric Sargeant, International Association for Dental Research
- David Sisson, The Craddock Group
- Henry Spencer, Arlington County Fire Department
- Matthew Strote, Signature Theatre
- Katelyn Thomas, Arlington County Government, County Manager’s Office
- Alejandra Underwood, Columbia Pike Partnership
- Jose Villalta, Lidl US
- Tressa Vitus, Arlington County Government, Department of Real Estate Assessments
- Alexandra Wahl, Washington Workplace
- Christopher Wildy, AHC Inc.
Beginning in October 2022, the class will meet for monthly program days. LCE’s Regional Leadership Summit in May 2023 will mark the end of the program.
To learn more about Ignite Young Professionals, visit leadercenter.org/young-professionals-program.
About Leadership Center for Excellence
The mission of the Leadership Center for Excellence is to connect, develop, and inspire leaders for personal growth, civic engagement, and community impact. For more information, visit leadercenter.org or call (703) 528-2522.
Leave a Comment