Join us on July 12 for our annual celebration of volunteerism, Arlington Cares. The virtual event will celebrate volunteers who are regularly making a difference in our community. This year’s awardees include:
- Lifetime of Service Award: Meg Tucillo, PathForward
- Distinguished County Service Awards: Robin Norman Depaoli, National Capital Treatment and Recovery and the Arlington Neighborhood Village Volunteer Group
- Distinguished Corporate Service Award: Avalon Bay with APAH
- RSVP Award: Patricia Hupalo, Rebuilding Together
- Group Service Award: John and Adrienne Scribner, Troop 106
- Racial Equity Civic Engagement Award: Julius D. Spain, Sr.
- Volunteer Arlington Award: Leslie Garrison, CERT