Leadership Arlington Application
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The program is designed for experienced leaders who want to significantly increase their impact on their organization and their community. After 23 years, Leadership Arlington counts many of today’s elected and law enforcement officials, education directors, non-profit groundbreakers, and influential business leaders among its alumni. The ideal candidate profile includes:
- senior executives
- presidents and vice presidents
- executive directors
- business owners
- high-level directors and managers, representing all industries and business types within the region
- individuals of influence with a record of community service
In addition to meeting once a month for the program days, a total estimated 5 hours will be required outside of program days for class preparation.
The Class of 2022 program dates will be:
- Thursday, September 23, 2021- Opening Retreat
- Thursday, October 21, 2021- Program Day
- Thursday, November 18, 2021- Program Day
- Thursday, December 16, 2021- Program Day
- Monday, January 17, 2022- MLK Day of Service
- Thursday, January 20, 2022- Program Day
- Thursday, February 17, 2022- Program Day
- Thursday, March 17, 2022- Program Day
- Thursday, April 21, 2022- Program Day
- Thursday, May 20, 2022- Regional Leadership Summit and Commencement
Through the program, participants develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of how the community works, meet with key stakeholders, and learn to leverage their networks and resources to support Arlington’s success. This program is a master class in Arlington, investigated through the lens of the following topics:
- Local and State Government - October
- Economic Development - November
- Arts & Culture - December
- Health & Human Service - January
- Public Safety & Justice – February
- Education - March
- Environmental Sustainability – April
- Inclusiveness and Regionalism – May
Tuition for Leadership Arlington is $5,300.
Tuition is payable by check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Leadership Center for Excellence encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of financial status. Leadership Arlington provides scholarships to nonprofit and small business executives.
- Applications are due by Friday, May 28th
- Seats to the Leadership Arlington Class of 2022 will be extended the week of June 7th.
All application materials may be downloaded and completed at leadercenter.org/leadership-arlington.
- Applications should be submitted online
Leadership Center for Excellence will notify all applicants of their acceptance status
Contact Lisa Fikes at email@example.com