ARLINGTON, VA — The Leadership Center for Excellence (LCE) is pleased to announce the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2024. The purpose of the Ignite Young Professionals program is to expose participants to skills, ideas, and established area leaders, offer a space to explore personal and professional leadership development, and catapult emerging leaders into situations that create value and impact.
“We look forward to getting to know the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2024.” shared Lisa Fikes, President and CEO of the Leadership Center for Excellence. “This talented group of individuals will create a wonderful environment for learning from one another while also using the skills they fine tune to create real community impact.”
The Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2024 includes 30 leaders from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors:
- Lizzi Alarcón, Arlington County Government, Department of Human Services
- Tommy Amal, National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Tanishia Bailey, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cliff Ballena, Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Niall Conrick, Clark Construction
- Jana Godaire, Chain Bridge Bank, N.A.
- Jamari Green, Deloitte
- Samuel Hill, Arlington County Government, Treasurer’s Office
- Maggie Hutzel, GDIT
- Addy Johnson, Accenture
- Alana Kasindorf, Nestlé
- Ta’Jah Martin, Arlington County Government, Department of Environmental Services
- Natalie McClellan, Brookfield Properties
- Margaret McCoy, Aspire Afterschool Learning
- Kiana McKenna, NRECA
- Celeste McKenzie, Arlington Community Federal Credit Union
- Samantha McNamara, Arlington County Police Department
- Adeline Mishler, EY
- Dymand Mitchell, Aridai
- John Musso, Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Laney Parrott, AHC Inc.
- Jasmine Pierce, Accenture Federal Services
- John Reynolds, Maximus
- Aida Salamanca, Arlington Free Clinic
- Rachel Seay, The Craddock Group
- Joseph Shook, Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Carli Sims, Gilbane Building Company
- Zachary Smith, Brown Advisory
- Katherine Thompson, LMI
- Margaret Vaughan, Strategic Engineering Solutions
Beginning in October 2023, the class will meet for monthly program days. The program will culminate on May 16, 2024, at the Leadership Center for Excellence’s annual Leadership Summit.
To learn more about Ignite Young Professionals, visit leadercenter.org/young-professionals-program
About Leadership Center for Excellence
The mission of the Leadership Center for Excellence is to connect, develop, and inspire leaders for personal growth, civic engagement, and community impact. For more information, visit leadercenter.org or call (703) 528-2522.