Arlington, VA – The Leadership Center for Excellence (LCE) is pleased to announce the members of the Leadership Arlington Class of 2023. The purpose of Leadership Arlington is to connect and develop a diverse network of established leaders and empower them with the knowledge and commitment to transform and support our community.
“We are honored to welcome the Leadership Arlington Class of 2023 to the LCE family,” shared Lisa Fikes, President and CEO of the Leadership Center for Excellence. “This year’s class of talented individuals are filled with diverse experiences and perspectives, providing a wonderful framework in which to listen and learn from one another.”
The Class of 2023 is comprised of 43 leaders from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors. They have all demonstrated a commitment to personal growth, civic engagement, and community impact.
Leadership Arlington Class of 2023
- Kennya Alvarado, Arlington Free Clinic
- Catherine Anchin, Arlington Arts Center
- Daria C. Awusah, Space Operations Command (U.S. Space Force)
- Yolanda L. Brooks, CNA
- Jonathan Burgess, Arlington County Government, Sheriff’s Office
- Sergio Steve Curro, The Seneca Group
- Frank DeMarco, Arlington Soccer Association
- Christina Dietrich, Arlington County Government, Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Marilyn Dyess, Blake Willson Group
- Deirdre Ehlen, Arlington County Government, Arlington Economic Development
- Ashley Forrester, National Landing BID
- Jason Friess, Arlington County Government, Department of Management and Finance
- Paula Fynboh, Aspire! Afterschool Learning
- Carol Green-Freeman, Wilson Boulevard Christian Church
- Molly Grover, Accenture
- Alyssa Hackbarth, Lyon Hall
- Robert Hall, Sabre Advocacy, LLC
- Michael Hemminger, Starbucks
- Garrett Jackson, Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- Nadina Kezel, Excella, Inc.
- Marianna Knight, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Christina Landis, Safeway
- Lorelle Langhorne, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Madaline Langston, Encore Stage & Studio
- Kimiko Lighty, Restorative Arlington
- Christopher Lipscomb, John Marshall Bank
- Laura Martin, Rock Spring UCC
- Marlon Moore, AHC Inc.
- Suehaila Nabulsi, Capital One
- Claudia O’Connor, Arlington County Government, Department of Environmental Services
- Norm Odeneal, Keller Williams Realty
- Patrick Phillippi, Amazon
- Ryan Pierce, Fresh Impact Farms
- Chetana Rao, NRECA
- Sarita Rhodes-Vivour, VHC Health (Virginia Hospital Center)
- Brian Roach, JBG Smith
- Sara Rund, Dupont Circle Solutions
- Andrea Ryon, HDR
- Ronny Shafer, Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Betsy Sharon, Chain Bridge Bank, N.A.
- Dori Sophia, Signature Theatre
- Megan Welch, The Craddock Group
- James Wylde, GW Elliott School of International Affairs
Class will begin in September 2022 and run through May 2023. Throughout the nine-month program, the class will meet for monthly program days. The end of the program will be celebrated at LCE’s Leadership Summit in May 2023.
To learn more about Leadership Arlington, visit leadercenter.org/leadership-arlington/.
About Leadership Center for Excellence
The mission of the Leadership Center for Excellence is to connect, develop, and inspire leaders for personal growth, civic engagement, and community impact. For more information, visit leadercenter.org or call (703) 528-2522.