Announcing the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2022
The Leadership Center for Excellence (LCE) is pleased to announce the members of the Ignite Young Professionals Class of 2022. For more than 20 years, LCE has offered high level programming for leaders at all levels of their professional careers. The eight-month Ignite program exposes young professionals to ideas, organizations, and established area leaders that can catapult emerging leaders into situations that create real value and change.
“The LCE team is excited to build on the success of the Ignite Young Professionals program while also adding new elements to the curriculum,” says Lisa Fikes, Acting President and CEO of the Leadership Center for Excellence. “We are engaging alumni from Leadership Arlington as mentors for the Ignite Class of 2022, as well as incorporating civic engagement projects with Volunteer Arlington partners. It is clear this year’s class cares about both their own leadership development and opportunities to engage in their local community.”
Class of 2022
- Ibrahim Abdul-Jawad, Arlington County Fire Department
- Amina Ait-Bella, Arlington County Government, Board Office
- Edgar Kodzo Awumey, AHC Inc.
- Nicholas Billy, Ballston Business Improvement District
- Zoe Cooper, Leidos
- Allison V. Farrow, National Science Foundation
- Wynn K. Hunsaker, Indigo Asset Services
- Alexandria Johnson, Arlington County Government, Department of Human Services
- Kristen Johnson, Dominion Energy
- Bennett Kriete, Accenture Federal Services
- Shannon B. Maloney, Washington Gas
- Brittany Elizabeth Martin, Arlington Public Library
- Haley Miller, The Craddock Group
- Michael Morton-Campbell, Arlington County Sheriff’s Office
- Melissa Anne Mulé, AHC Inc.
- Anna Michael Pavluk, Morgan Stanley
- Afua Riverson, U.S. Department of State
- Raquel Sheriff, Accenture Federal Services
- Ned Sieverts, The Craddock Group
- Shane Simmonds, Arlington County Government, Emergency Communications Center
- Margaret Bishop Snedden, Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company
- Kimberly A. Soules, Arlington County Police Department
- Noe Urquia Cuadra, Phoenix Bikes
- Alyssa Williamson, Arlington County Government, Department of Environmental Services
The class met for the Opening Retreat on October 7 at the offices of Bean, Kinney & Korman and will continue to meet monthly through May 2022. LCE’s Leadership Summit in May 2022 will mark the commencement of the program.
To learn more about the Ignite Young Professionals program, visit leadercenter.org/young-professionals-program
ABOUT LEADERSHIP CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE
The mission of the Leadership Center for Excellence is to enlighten, inspire, and connect leaders through community building and leadership development. For more information, visit leadercenter.org or call (703) 528-2522.
Leave a Comment